For small foundations, program-related investments (PRIs) can offer an effective way to leverage the impact of limited assets.
This primer can be helpful if you want to learn about PRIs, are ready to make your first PRI, or want to refine your PRI process and are looking for some tips. Reading this primer will help you:
- Define PRIs.
- Identify how small-staffed foundations are using PRIs.
- Outline the benefits of PRIs.
- Determine if PRIs are right for your foundation.
- Make PRIs (includes a step-by-step guide).
- Track and account PRIs.
- Craft a PRI strategy and guidelines.
Wherever you are on the journey, PRIs provide a tool to help you meet your goals and transform how your foundation achieves its mission.36 pagesElectronic version available here.